Posted by Jay Schneider. Filed under News.
September 30, 2008
Lake Country Mfg., recently returned from exhibiting at the world’s largest automotive aftermarket tradeshow, Automechanika in Frankfurt, Germany. During this week long event, Lake Country launched another innovative new product … the Kompressor pad. The patent pending Kompressor Pad System is foam contour cut into a semi-arched shape. The pad face is then slotted in two directions while foam remains in a non-compressed state. The pad flattens when affixed to the hook backing plate, compressing the foam and creating a dense working face (Sweet Spot). The benefits of the Kompressor pads is the pad surface constantly changes to surface contours, holds polish in longer on the pad and easy to clean.
Products mentioned in this article:
- 44-1650KR - Red Finishing Pad
- 44-1850KR - Red Finishing Pad
- 44-4650KR - Gold Ultra Finishing Pad
- 44-4850KR - Gold Ultra Finishing Pad
- 44-6650KR - White Polishing Pad
- 44-6850KR - White Polishing Pad
- 44-7650KR - Black Finessing Pad
- 44-7850KR - Black Finessing Pad
- 44-8650KR - Purple Cutting Pad
- 44-8850KR - Purple Cutting Pad